Sunday, January 22, 2006

Venice


This is from a photo taken during a great Europe trip. I have painted it before, but not with this composition. I was a ready to do something other than still-life today.

p.s. The basement is almost done. Today I finally picked a color and set to work. It is a light-ish warm green-gray and I think it looks okay. I think I will post the before and after pictures soon at "The Wonderment" my other blog. Find the link in the sidebar.

oh, and there is a good haiku from Bill below this post! keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

E. Garcia said...

another haiku for you:

One paragraph I
write, one day each day I write
badly, or well . . . yep

DEFINATELY my BEST work (snort)...

Daniel said...

okay, that was awesome. can you move this beauty to the Haiku post? i want to keep them together if possible.

here is one in reply:

stepping down the path
his eyes flicker with sunlight
peace rests on his brow

okay, that was bad.. but i was thinking of this part of siddhartha... oh well