Monday, January 23, 2006

From the hills above Florence


Here is a quick one...again from the Italy trip! Tonight I am, finally, so close to finishing the basement and getting my studio back! I have not brought my good painting stuff back from work all this time as a sort of added motivation to get the basement finished... I did not think it would take this long! But now the end is in sight, and even though I have had to make some compromises, the paintings are all here!

Next week I think there will be some special changes around this "painting a day" site. Keep checking in for the update.

Last thing: There is always so much to learn (and that is what I keep asking for - that is what I want)... I find my head is spinning more than not. I find my heart is full of longing and yet full of peace. I find myself at home in wonderment.

Take care,

Daniel

No comments: