Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Feeling beat, need to sleep, here is a quick painting


This little painting is the result of having a vomit inducing migrane tonight and feeling the onset of a little sickness. I had the beginnings of a great talk at school today but had a hard time hanging with it due to the enormous headache that was mounting. Well, I took some advil and ate some real food to help calm my body down once I got home. It worked for a little while... long enough to finish sanding the final room of the basement... but now I am feeling crappy and really need to sleep. The painting is not much, but I did what I could.

p.s. Great question of the night: What is the Holy Spirit? I have lived with the idea and reality of the Holy Spirit in my life for a long time, but I have not ever sat down to define it. Well, I am also starting that process tonight! What a full day!

p.p.s. sledding on cafeteria trays is good way to spend an afternoon OR sprain a wrist OR both.

goodnight ya'll

Daniel

No comments: